AES: $1500; Law Letter: $299; Videos: $1000;

Getting a courtesy phone call from the rude staff at MLS before they censor a post: PRICELESS!

You people need to take a course on basic customer service. Somewhere along the way you forgot what that is. You blow people off and post vague BS responses to legitimate questions. Then, as long as the special interest groups don't whine, you play both sides of the field. But the minute they do, BAM! You're right back to your old tactics.

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • When Forum moderators delete a post, we normally e-mail the person as a courtesy to let them know why. Most people appreciate this because they genuinely want to follow the rules and didn't intend to violate them.

But it's different with someone who repeatedly posts messages that are blatantly inappropriate week after week after week, despite numerous e-mails from the moderators. Sending them another e-mail would be a futile waste of time.

James Sokolowski
    HRhero.com
  • Please explain to me how my post was "blatantly inappropriate". Was it because I challenged missing posts/threads or was it because I questioned the true intentions of the editorial staff? Perhaps it had more to do with the fact that I raised the issue of preferential treatment of the special-interest membership?

Let's display all of the so-called "questionable" posts instead of rambling about speculative non-fact-based innuendo.
  • > Sending them another e-mail would be a futile waste of time.

As would be arguing with you here, Gene. Geez, don't you have better things to do with your time than going around harassing on other people's discussion boards?

Unless, of course, your purpose for being on other discussion boards is to "drop a few bombs" or "calling cards" for your own discussion board (as you clearly stated on your own board).
  • So, let me get this straight, just so that I understand you clearly. When a customer has a valid concern and asks a question then challenges the ambigious answer he is given you call it harassment?

I am harassing you? Is that what I'm doing Christy? Once again, you are trying to comingle the facts and spin this into me dropping calling cards and bombs when I did neither. Not even close.

Why don't you learn to stand-up and be accountable for your actions and make others be accountable for theirs. You're being propped-up by your bosses to parrot some standard nonsense line. This is comical, albeit sad.

I'll ask again. I'm not arguing, I am not harassing anyone. How was my post here inappropriate or how did it involve harassing behavior, dropping bombs and calling cards?
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 02-20-06 AT 05:46AM (CST)[/font][br][br]
    Edit: After reading your reply, Gene, my comment about the origin of your previous post was, as you mention, mere speculation and it wasn't fair to drag someone else into the discussion. I deleted it.

Edit #2: In fact, saying anything was pointless. My first reply said all that needs to be said.

• [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 02-17-06 AT 02:04PM (CST)[/font][br][br][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 02-17-06 AT 02:00 PM (CST)[/font]

Well Christy, as usual, you're wrong. Typical spin and BS in an attempt to cloud the facts. Don is perfectly capable of writing his own dissenting opinions, as you are well aware.

You cut the crap and answer my damn question. Stop spinning, stop convoluting the issue and simply answer my question. Read back a couple of posts and you'll find it. Get James and Brad to help you formulate an answer. You have all weekeend to do it. I could care less if you think the conversation is over. Just like the football thread and my last email to you...........