Login problems

A good number of people are having trouble logging in to the Forum. x:-( I apologize for the inconvenience. I think this is only a one-time problem because we had to reset the section of the Forum software that remembers who we are.

If you have trouble logging in, please make sure you're typing in your screen name and password exactly, including capitalization, spaces, etc. Yeah, yeah, that's elementary. 8-| But it happens a lot, especially if you haven't had to log in manually for a long while.

If it still doesn't work, your best bet is to call your customer service representative at (800) 274-6774 or [email]Forum@mleesmith.com[/email]. They can ferret out most gremlins.

If your problem is after hours, you could try getting a new password. (Look for the link on the login page.) This'll fix some problems but not others.

Thanks for your patience.

James Sokolowski
HRhero.com

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Thank you James. I couldn't log in and was getting very frustrated. I called customer service and they took care of my problem right away so now I'm back.
  • I think most of the login troubles are behind us. :DD Most problems have been when someone logs in for the first time since Tuesday, or the first time at home. I think our customer service reps have done a great job helping a lot of people! xclap

They're the ones to talk to about login trouble: (800) 274-6774 or [email]Forum@mleesmith.com[/email]. Over the weekend, you can try the tips in my message above.

Unfortunately, a few Forum accounts had major malfunctions. We've had several people working on them, and we'll keep trying on Monday. I apologize for the troubles.

If all else fails, you can create a new screen name to use temporarily or permanently.

Have a great weekend.

James Sokolowski
    HRhero.com