No Digest for last 2 days??

Is there a full moon out? Have I done something wrong? I haven't received the E-mail Digest since 5/26; yet, no problems receiving any of the other daily e-mail subscriptions. What's up, Doc????

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • clh, to answer your questions:

1. No.
    2. I don't know — did you? x0:)
    3. Technical difficulties.

I don't think our server sent any Daily Digests in the past couple of days. We didn't realize it until today, when a few people e-mailed us about it. Our Forum Technical Guy is working on it, and hopefully it won't be too long.

James Sokolowski
    HRhero.com
  • Technical difficulties, huh? Whew! For a little while there, I thought I'd entered an alternate universe. I was going through withdrawal.

Guess the forum network machines wanted a little downtime for the holiday weekend, too. There are times (I think) when machines are a bit envious of us humans.

Wishing all a great weekend!
  • James,

Just wanted to let you know that my daily digests are sporadic as well; not only just the last couple of days. For example, I didn't receive the digest for almost a week, then got 5/26, then haven't received any since that time. Also, when I do receive them, I receive the digests in duplicate. This may because my email changed in your system (as a result of company name change) and your system may be sending it out to both. Do not know, just speculating. Anyway, the correct email for your system should be [email]hbailey-haynal@rohmhaas.com[/email].

Thanks.
    Heidi
  • The Daily Digest has been going haywire lately, but I think there might possibly be a chance that maybe it could be fixed now. This afternoon I received Digests for the past four days, which seems to be a good sign. If you're not up to date tomorrow, please let me know.

James Sokolowski
    HRhero.com
    [email]WebEditor@HRhero.com[/email]
  • I can't imagine the purpose of the Daily Digest to begin with.