American Idol

So who will it be, Cook or Archuleta? Which one deserves it?

Has AI jumped the shark?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Agree with drehil. It's too soon for Archuleta. He is still just a baby.
  • Archuletta can sing, but he annoys me. He's always squinting. I think he's a nice kid with a lousy father (who will make his life hell and as soon as David turns 18 we'll hear about how he's suing his dad).

I like David Cook. He seems like a nice guy.

I really liked Sayesha (sp?) but I knew she wouldn't go all the way. I think she needed about 5 or 6 more weeks to really perfect herself. You could see her getting better but she needed more time.

But you know what, it really doesn't matter. They'll all have some sort of record deals or offers. It's just up to them whether they sink or swim.

What was up with Fantasia???? I don't think I could understand more than a few of the words she "sang".
  • You're right about Fantasia. Even Simon had a look of incredulity on his face as she mumbled and spat out what resembled singing.

The problem with Syesha was she didn't have a singing voice equal to Dave squared, but she was a better overall performer with her acting background. But, singing is still the primary element. She could be hot at times.