Hillary

Check out the following site. It's like the Jib-Jab Boys - this one aimed at H. Clinton. All in good fun....

Comments

• 20 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The choice could be Hillary or George Pataki. Scary thought.
  • Don't get 'em to thinking, Ray. Let them run Hillary, or is it Hilary; that would be the single best thing that could happen to ensure eight more Repub years. But, keep this quiet!!

Disclaimer: This message is not intended to offend or attack. It is posted as personal opinion. If you find yourself offended or uncomfortable, email me and let me know why.
  • Don, what would you do IF she won and the world didn't fall apart???

• Ultimately, the choice is going to be between a liberal Democrat and a liberal Republican (RINO).
  • Guys, all in good fun, remember? We don't have to start arguing about this until early '08, right?
  • Except in NY--where Pataka is not running again for Governor and Hillary is running again for Senator. The rest of the country can wait until the day after the 2006 election when the presidential campaigns will begin.
  • Yes, the NY gubernatorial race will be interesting.
  • Denise; what would you do if a Corvair fell out of a tree in your yard tonight and out of it came three 80 year olds wildly making love to a Sam The Sham tune? Same chance.

Leslie, the tape stopped right in the middle of something I think. I expect better of you in the future. So you have any clips of Bill and Monica? Just asking.

• Here is an advanced copy of a portion of the script for the next "Al Gore" hour on his new network:

Senator Hilary Clinton was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in upper New York state. She spoke
    for almost an hour on her future plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living, should she one day become the
    first female President. She referred to her career as a New York Senator, how she had signed "YES" for every Indian issue that came to
    her desk for approval. Although the Senator was vague on the details of her plan, she seemed
    most enthusiastic about her future ideas for helping her "red sisters and brothers".

At the conclusion of her speech, the Tribes presented the Senator with a plaque inscribed with her new Indian name - Walking Eagle. The proud Senator then departed in her motorcade, waving to the crowds. A news reporter later inquired to the group of chiefs of how they come
    to select the new name given to the Senator.

They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of s#*t it can no longer fly.

• Don II: Is that a true story????
  • It was proclaimed to be true by the person that E-mailed it to me, but....this person has not been able to "Fly" for several years so I really have my doubts. However, I personally feel that it is right on target!!!!!!
  • This is about to get interesting. Now she has a candidate running against her. A woman. A strong woman. An articulate woman. A woman experienced as a prosecutor. A New York woman. A woman who is a minority. A woman who actually wants the job. A good looking woman to boot. The man who handled Clinton's campaigns in Arkansas and Washington says that when Hillary's edge begins to diminish, as it already has, she will bow out of the Senate race, explaining that she has to concentrate on the Presidency since she cannot afford the expense or humiliation of being defeated in the senate race. Hillary will either have to lie or simply say "I want to be the best senator I can be." She will be forced into a lie if she says she will complete the term if elected.

• About the woman who wants to run against (there will be a Republican primary for Senate-so it is not guaranteed she'll run against Hillary):
    1. The last time this woman ran for DA (which she barely won), her husband was in jail for income tax evasion..she, also, signed the form but was never charged. Her official biography doesn't even list her husband and he didn't show up for her announcement yesterday.
    2. She just changed her stance on late term abortions-which hasn't convinced anybody (Conservatives as well as Republicans) (in NY they are two separate parties) as to the depth of her beliefs versus politcal expediency.
    3. If you watched her press conference yesterday, she was articulate until she discovered that page 10 of her prepared speech was missing. She also had problems answering questions from reporters.
    4. why does it matter if a female candidate is good-looking?
    5. Do not underestimate Hillary's popularity in this state-it has grown while she has been in office.

I believe this is will be an interesting contest-but Ms. Pirro still has to win the Republican primary. I have a feeling that Republican primary will be very interesting (as an aside, one of candidates is Richard Nixon's son-inlaw).

• Her name is Jeanine Pirro and she comes with baggage. Her husband, a longtime GOP fund raiser and lobbyist, was convisted of tax evasion. He illegally deducted expenses of their luxury cars, a paternity suit and a custom made pen for their pet pigs.

But, she did win a third term as DA while he sat in prison.

She's may also get some stiff competition from Edward Cox who is a Manhattan lawyer and the son-in-law of the late Richard Nixon.

Running for election in today's world, one's private life will be aired, re-aired and torn apart. This is a brave woman.
  • "He illegally deducted expenses of their luxury cars, a paternity suit and a custom made pen for their pet pigs."

Ain't it cool how true stories can often provide your best laugh of the day?

• As was said on the news yesterday by the man who handled Bill's last three campaigns, all Janine has to say is, this campaign is no more about my husband's IRS problems than it is about the fact that your husband's law license was stripped by the federal courts or the fact that he was impeached.

That is something that will reverberate throughout any debate hall. Hillary is not stupid enough to go there.

Disclaimer: This message is not intended to offend or attack. It is posted as personal opinion. If you find yourself offended or uncomfortable, email me and let me know why.
  • I'm not even talking about who has the worst husband -- it's just that the idea of income tax deductions for pig pens and paternity suit settlements struck me as hilarious. You can't make that stuff up.
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 08-12-05 AT 04:29AM (CST)[/font][br][br]sorry. double post.
  • Speaking of Hillary.... Bill was in Portsmouth, RI yesterday giving a speech. At the end of his speech people were asking questions. A young girl, I believe she was about 8, asked him, If his wife became president what would his role be. He laughed and said he would do whatever she wanted because the president is the boss and she is also his wife. He also declined to say whether or not she would be running for president in 2008.