Any LOST junkies?

I HATE the way this show answers one question for every twenty more it brings up! However, being fully addicted (is that covered by the ADA?), I will be tuning in next season.

So it looks like the "others" 1) have a boat, and 2) want Walt, not the baby. Is the woman who threw the boom juice really Alex? Was Danielle trying to help Claire escape when Claire scratched her? Did Sawyer really get shot? How on earth are they going to get out of the ocean? Can they build a ladder long enough to get to the bottom of the hatch? Who lit the fire that Danielle said meant the "others" were coming?

Anybody have any other questions, thoughts, or theories to share?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I only get to watch the end of it most nights due to the time, but I am a junkie too. I admit it! It will be interesting to see how they do get back to the island b/c they said they were 15 miles out last night. Maybe it will be the 'island' that brings them back. I thought that was an interesting twist of what boy they took too. Yes, it will be on my list to watch next season! Do you think they will bring back the guy that died this season? I actually liked him and nothing would surprise me. Maybe he is at the bottom of the vault.......... that would be interesting.........
  • I love that show also. But was the little boy really kidnapped??? Or was that just a nightmare I had?
  • I am also addicted.
    Apparently the "others" have a boat and fuel, Walt was taken maybe because he is alittle different as his step father had once described him. How different no one has really found out yet.
    I can't believe they are just going to kill off Sawyer and the others on the raft. There has to be some way they all find their way back to the island.

So many questions but very edge of your seat entertainment. I LOVE IT! Can't wait for the new season to start back up.

Anymore theories out there.
  • ...will Jenny come out of the coma that was artifically induced in order to save her life by Dr. Peterson, who is having an affair with Jenny's ex-husband, who is really her second cousin twice-removed... and gay? Stay tuned for answers to these questions and more on "As the Stomach Turns." x;-)
  • I love the show! I faithfully watched every week even when the producers were repeating episodes to fill in the schedule.

I'm still trying to figure out the island. There is something special about it or so I think.
  • I absolutely love the show!! All I have to say, is that I want Boone back!!!
  • This was a show I would have never turned on, except that my mom stays with us at the beginning of the week and she wanted to watch it (Desperate Housewives is another one)...but I admit that I'm hooked.

My brother has theorized that the characters are already dead, but working through their life issues.

I don't know. But it's a neat storyline and I enjoy the flashbacks...they seem to be well placed and timed.

I'll tune in next season.

and I thought that Locke's legs were giving out but they seem to be just fine now...