Succession Planning

Our new strategic plan addresses developing a Succession Plan. Does anyone have a formal plan they would be willing to share? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Bernie, we are working on a strategic plan for 2008. We are a Bank with 3 locations and a mortgage company. It is a family business and we have 60 or so employees. I came here in August 2007 from a 17 unit retail furniture chain. I was the first HR person they had, and was there for 12 years. The bank is closer to home (5 minutes) and I love the family here. I am the first HR person here too so I am updating information and updating policies and procedures, etc........ I would love to have some information on strategic plans. Doll

• Looks like we will be hiring a company to put together a Succession Plan. The White Papers has "Ten Key Steps to Effective Succession Planning".
  • Sue2, that's great. Would you share anything that might be helpful to me? I appreciate it. Doll (Wanda)
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 06-03-08 AT 03:24PM (CST)[/font][br][br]Bernie, I'd be happy to send you a copy of ours (covers President/CEO -only at the present) - it's quite comprehensive, and I'm fairly proud of it. (Anyone else, as well.) Just e-mail me at [email]fevans@alliancecu.com[/email] and I will send you a copy.