Orientation Evaluation Form

Does anyone have a good form relative to employees evaluating their "Employee Orientation Program". We were discussing the possibility of developing a form to allow new hires to evaluate our orientation/training process. Maybe provide the evaluation form after the second or third month of employment and to be returned to our HR department. Our Agency has a six month provisional/orientation period for new hires. We are a Minnesota, private non-profit corporation providing social service types of programs. We do not have alot of staff turnover, but any feedback we can get on our orientation program would be helpful.

Any suggestions?

lgd

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Roger, I'd be happy to share our form if you give me your e-mail address, or e-mail me at [email]caroliso@aol.com[/email]

It's a combination evaluation and "how did you hear about us?" form, but you may find some useful questions on it.

• We've been putting together something too. This is what we intend to use. Curious to see what else is out there!

Dear (company name) Teacher,

Congratulations! It has been three months since you first joined (company name). In an effort to continue improving orientation and training we provide to newly hired (company name) staff members, we would appreciate you taking a few minutes to give us feedback on your experience. Please answer the following questions and return this letter to us at your earliest convenience.

1) What aspect of your training experience did you feel was most helpful to you?

2) What part of the training experience did you find least beneficial and why?

3) Looking back at your first month as a (company name) employee, what was the most difficult part of your work experience?

4) What could we have done to better prepare you for this challenge?

Please provide any additional feedback you feel will help us better prepare our new (company name) staff.

Thank you,