PERFORMANCE EVALUATION FORMS

DOES ANYONE HAVE CRITERIA TO USE WHEN EVALUATING A MATERIAL HANDLER POSITON? ALSO, COULD I GET SOME INFORMATION ON TYPES OF EVALUATION FORMS THAT SOME OF YOU USE?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Greetings, Sandylou! Welcome to the Forum.

I don't know what a "Material Handler" does. My experience is in Long-term health care and local government.

For hourly employees we have used "canned" forms that you can order. Some of them are pretty decent. You can use them to model a job specific form for your industry. I'm afraid mine won't help much. We've geared ours for Public Works and Police.

Good Luck!
  • We are a public employer and we use several evaluations depending on the employees position. The one that would probably cover a material handler would be our field evaluation that covers organization competencies, field competencies, personal development, past goals and future goals. If you would like a copy sent me your email address and I will forward our forms to you. Also I would check with your local HR organizations and the national Society for Human Resource Managment (SHRM) who has sample forms. You do however have to be a member. Hope this helps.