Time and Attendance Software

Do any of you have a Time and Attendance Software system/progam that you are using or have used in the past that you really liked? I am in the process of trying to find a new one for our company.

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • We've been using Time In a Box through Paychex, for almost a year now. I really like it the program and their tech support has been fabulous. But, it appears we'll be changing the first of October because we'll change payroll companies due to issues with Paychex on the payroll end and in handling the FSA.
  • Thanks for the information. Right now we use ADP for our payroll but they were too expensive for the time and attendance portion. Also, they wouldn't use our current clocks we have now. I have looked at a couple of time and attendance companies. Have any heard anything about Inception Technologies, ITR of Georgia or Legiant?
  • We use the ABRA system for both HR and Payroll. It has a Time and Attendance section. I have not had any problems with this system and it is compatible with our time keeping system as well.
  • We use Time Force by Quest Software. Although it can be interfaced to a number of payroll programs, we enter our information from the time program directly into the input sheets for our payroll company. It is a little cumbersome to set up but meets our needs. We used to use swipe cards but have gone to scanning a finger print as employees were using the wrong card or clocking in other employees. We have a few employees who have a hard time having their print scanned (especially if they tend to have cold hands/poor circulation). For those few employees, they can clock in on their computer.
  • We are in the process of implementing the Kronos time and attendance system. All non exempt employees will be able to clock in and out on their computers, and exempt employees will also be able to key in PTO time and requests. We are planning to go live in September. Feel free to contact me then, and I can let you know how it is going!
  • We're getting ready to jump on board with Legiant, I think. They seem to have it really nailed down, compared to what I've used previously (Paychex, Kronos, and Abra.)
  • I have looked at Legiant, but the only reason we are looking at going with Inception Technologies (Infinitime) is because of the cost. Inception cost half as much as Legiant and ITR of Georgia but seems to offer the same things. Have you ever heard of Inception Technologies (Infinitime)?
  • No... do you have contact info?
  • The person I have been in contact with is Fred Schmitthammer. His phone number is 800-473-9457 ext.203. His email is [email]sales@inceptiontechnologies.com[/email]. I am currently waiting on some of their clients to answer a few questions for me about Inceptions service, software and hardware.